This year all students will take their GA Milestone assessments on computers. Students have been exposed to the online testing format multiple times. Scores are used to measure student growth which is important for determining students, teacher, and school performance. Scores are also used for scheduling purposes for the next school year. Fifth and Eighth grade students that score Beginning Reader on ELA or Level 1 on Math will be required to attend Summer Remediation and Summer Retest per GaDOE.
- Attendance every day of testing is important!
- Please make sure your child gets a good night’s rest before testing.
- Buses will run their normal operating schedule. Breakfast and Lunch will be served.
- This year, 6th and 7th grade students will only take the assessments in ELA and Math.
- Parents and students can study the format of online testing at gaexperienceonline.com