Welcome to Technology Services
Technology is an important part of the teaching and learning process and a necessary tool for efficient school management. The Technology Department supports the District and each school with its Technology needs.
Vision: Elbert County Schools will utilize technology to enhance student achievement as facilitated by faculty in a safe and efficient manner. This utilization includes:
- Improvement in student performance through appropriate technology use.
- Empowerment of students to participate in their learning environment.
- Empowerment of teachers with the necessary skills to effectively educate students.
- Empowerment of parents to become involved in their student’s learning.
- Providing parents with easy access to student’s historical data.
- Increasing public involvement in, and support of education.
- Providing a safe environment for students.
- Efficiently accomplishing administrative tasks.
- Implementing new technologies as they become available.
Technology Director - TBA
- Sherri Rampey - Technology Specialist
- Brian Brown - Technology Specialist
- David Waters - Technology Specialist
- Bruce Brown - Technology Specialist