RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SUCCESS:
• Attend class regularly and on time.
• Spend time on task during class to improve your understanding.
• Take plenty of time to complete your work. Don’t rush through. Work carefully.
• Complete all homework to improve your daily work average.
• Refer to class notes when completing homework. (Notes, Homework, Notes)
• Study class notes and lessons daily to improve your test and quiz scores.
• Take advantage of sign and correct opportunities when they are given. These will improve your grade and your understanding.
THINGS TO KNOW:
• When homework is assigned, it is due at the beginning of class the next school day.
• Students correct their own homework.
• Homework is expected to come in complete.
• If you are absent, you must make arrangements with Mrs. Bowen to make up missed tests/quizzes.
ALL ASSIGNMENTS MUST...
... be neat and complete
... be completed using a pencil
... ALWAYS have the original problem copied and show all of your work.
Students are getting into a bad habit of not completing their work or putting down answers with no work shown. I will be counting these questions wrong from now on.