School's Out...Power Up for Summer Fun!

2024 Summer Meals

Summer 2024 Flyer
  • Elbert County School Nutrition will be providing summer meals at Elbert County Primary School and Elbert County Comprehensive High School from June 3 through June 27, 2024, Monday through Thursday.  Breakfast will be served from 7:30-8:00 and lunch will be served from 11:15-12:00. 

    Comments (-1)
  • Did you know there are free activities and meals available in your community for your kids and teens this summer?

    Find a site near you!

    Call:  1-866-348-6479 or 1-877-8-HAMBRE (1-877-842-6273) for Spanish


    Text:  "Summer Meals" to 97779

    No cost or enrollment required.

    Open to all children under 18.

    U.S. Department of Agriculture |  Food and Nutrition Service |  FNS-490 | 

    USDA is an equal opportunity  provider.




    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
      S. Department of Agriculture
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email:


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.