In an effort to better hear the voices of all community stakeholders, ECPS is providing the
opportunity to share your ideas about our school. We welcome your feedback!
We are a Title 1 school. Parents are welcome to attend Title 1 events.
All Title 1 documents are accessible here online. Parents can request a copy of our Parent and Family Engagement Plan, Title 1 School Wide Plan, School-Parent Compact, Fraud, Waste and Abuse Information, Federal Program Complaints Information, and/or the Code of Ethics Information. Access all documents below to review.
Annual meetings will be held and surveys will be posted to provide opportunities for parental input on Title documents. Input may also be given through a link on our webpage.
Our required plans are located on our school website: elbert.k12.ga.us under For Parents tab- Title 1
Send feedback to Christy Hart, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org or Teresa Todd, Assistant Principal: email@example.comIf any of the following documents need to be interpreted or translated, to the extent practicable, for parents to understand, please contact the school.
- FY22 Complaint Procedure
- FY22 Code of Ethics
- FY22 Fraudulent Administrative Regulations
- FY24 Parent Right to Know
- FY24 Parent Right to Know/Spanish
- FY24 Second Grade School-Parent Compact
- FY24 Kindergarten School- Parent Compact
- FY24 First Grade School-Parent Compact
- FY24 School Improvement Plan with Action Steps
- FY24 Title I School and Family Engagement Plan
- FY23 Title I Feedback
- 2021-2026 Elbert County School District Five Year Strategic Plan