Bus Monitor Information
Elbert County Schools has partnered with ESS to manage the substitute program. We are accepting applications for certified teachers, non-certified teachers, paraprofessionals, bus monitors and nurses.
We would love to have you join our team! The first step to becoming a substitute in Elbert County is to complete an online application by following the instructions below:
- Go to ess.com
- Click Job Seekers - then select Substitute Positions and follow directions
- Select GA, then Elbert County
- Follow prompts to complete your online application
Training/Orientation will be scheduled at the Elbert County BOE Office, 50 Laurel Drive, Elberton, GA 30635.
Elbert County staff will be available to gather information for your background check, so please bring a check, debit/credit, or cash in the amount of $41.00 to pay for the background to be completed.
Once we receive your application, we will email you forms you will need to complete online such as W4, I9, direct deposit and district release form.
Things to bring to orientation:
- 2 pieces of identification (driver’s license and social security card OR US Passport
- Copy of voided check (if you were not able to upload into system).
Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.